Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We've Got A City to Love...

HANK IT'S 6:06 ON THE TWENTY SECOND OF OCTOBER.

WELCOME TO MY INEXPLICABLY YELLOW LIFE...


If anyone knows of a way to love John Green more than I possibly do right now, please let me know. I've let the fact that I didn't get casting calls for his movies slide by, but honest to God, I love the man.

:]

So I'm writing this at the library. I'm probably supposed to be doing my homework. I really don't want to.

I only have about... half an hour left on the computer, because they have that one hour limit thing which I hate, but see necessary. I've really been wanting to write a blog post for a while now, but I haven't had time to lately. I have so much I need to do.

I have so much to do.
I have so much.
I have.

So, anyways, I've got an ice pack. Someone fell on my neck today, which hurt quite profoundly. I just can't even explain.

I need to make some packages for some people who deserve it. Shelly, whose birthday was franking TWELVE DAYS AGO and Cole, who was promised one a few months ago.

I have play practice every night now for the school play, except on Tuesday, which is when I have Scholars Bowl. Sigh. Life. It goes on relentlessly.

I really need to write some stuff. Not only for my school applications, but for creative outlet. It's one of the worst feelings in the world when you start doubting your given talents. =/


Back to my latest post which was religion-centric. Kind of. I still haven't talked to anyone about it except by my sister, who thinks that it'll be "fun to watch". I'm still wondering if it would be worth it to straight up tell people or to let them just go on believing that I am "that girl".

You know. The one who never makes waves.

I've been studying religion, and Buddhism is just... so interesting. Like, so much that I think when I get older and have done everything I want to in life, I'll step on the Eightfold Path and sail into Enlightenment. I know it's kind of bad to wait till the last second and interject something like that so selfishly into your life, but I think it could work for me. At least, I hope so.

The religion I've come across that seems to fit me is theistic agnosticism. It seems humble, by not extricating yourself to the point that you're like, "Okay, I am sinless. I am perfect. I am at peace. I will remain serene throughout my gentle walk of worldly life."

That seems so stuck up to me. I mean, forgive me if I'm bashing your beliefs. Truly. I am sorry if I offend you. But I happen to believe differently. I like the thought that I can borrow freely from all religions. I don't even know if I can label myself.


Okay, twenty minutes left.

I'm going to go check my MySpace.

:]

No comments: